Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. All of them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.