patent invention – https://colourfullseo.tumblr.com/post/183678015075/invention-ideas. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable new ideas for inventions are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.